Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back to Vancouver again...

The Vancouver Island tour finished back in the city of Vancouver and this time round I stayed in a Hostel on Granville St in downtown Vancouver. They put on a great free breakfast each morning (and provided the opportunity to stock up on some snacks for the rest of the day).

As I had a few days before heading to the Rocky Mountains I hung out with my great new friend, Lousie from Ireland, doing touristy things like biking around Stanley Park and checking out Lynn Canyon National Park. Hiring a bike and riding the 10km around Stanley Park is a must if your in Vancouver. Great views of the city, the park and some lovely beaches along the way. Lynn Canyon in North Vancouver was also really lovely, only a short ferry ride and it feels like a different world. I would have loved to explore more of North Vancouver if I had been in the area for longer.








No comments:

Post a Comment