Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My forgotten blog!

Unfortunately my grand plan of having a regular blog while over here has fallen a little to the way side.... Not to be discouraged, in the next few days I hope to update it and post what I've been up to in the last month before I head off to my next adventure (more on that later).

What I will say as just a general comment is how much I LOVE Canada... I think it's the country's beauty that strikes me the most and the feeling of awe and peace and joy that you get when you are surrounded in such amazingly beautiful scenery! I love being able to stand in the middle of a forest, or on a mountain or in the middle of the prairies, do a 360 degree turn and soak up such incredible beauty at every angle! It gets me excited about all the other beautiful forests, mountains and beaches all over the world....

I also love that Canadians are such an outdoorsy people, there's always someone going camping or hiking or boating that you can tag along with... it's awesome!!

more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment